$100.00 per session. Sliding scale is available when needed.
What Insurances do we accept?
Beacon of Hope Counseling is always trying to expand its ability to work with clients with different insurance policies. Here you will find a current list of insurances that we accept:
- Self Pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- North Carolina Federal and State Option Risk Pool Insurance
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Beacon of Hope Counseling is always willing to work with our clients, if you are coming in for a session there are many ways to fulfill your financial obligation. If you want to have us file your insurance, we will, if not, you can be a self pay client.
Beacon of Hope knows that counseling sessions can be expensive, that is why we pride ourselfs on the most flexible and forgiving payment terms available. So if you think you cannot afford to come to counseling, give us a call and let us help you find a way.
Here is a list of payment options that we accept:
- Insurance Claims with Copay due at time of service
- Debit Card
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- We can also accept online payments through paypal if you are interested in distance therapy
We are sorry, Beacon of Hope Counseling does not accept checks.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!