$120.00 per hour session.
If you are looking for distance therapy:
Distance Therapy Sessions will be cash only. You will need to follow the following procedure to set up a Distance Therapy Session.
- Request an appointment here
- Set up your appointment time with Beacon of Hope
- Pay your Session Deposit $30.00*
- Fill out all intake paperwork
- Respond to Reminder Communication to let us know you’ll be attending your appoint
- Attend your appointment
*See cancellation policy at the bottom of the page.
If you live in or around Wilmington, NC and are looking for an in office appointment
We accept and bill the following insurance companies for your convenience.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- North Carolina Federal and State Option Risk Pool Insurance (Health Choice)
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Beacon of Hope Counseling is always willing to work with our clients, if you are coming in for a session there are many ways to fulfill your financial obligation. If you want to have us file your insurance, we will, if not, you can be a self pay client.
Beacon of Hope knows that counseling sessions can be expensive, that is why we pride ourselves on the most flexible and forgiving payment terms available. So if you think you cannot afford to come to counseling, give us a call and let us help you find a way.
Here is a list of payment options that we accept:
- Insurance Claims with Copay due at time of service
- Cash, Paypal, Cash App, Venmo
- Debit Card
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover
We are sorry, Beacon of Hope Counseling does not accept checks.
You may cancel an appointment up until the time we send out our communication reminder.
If you cancel after that communication reminder you will be charged a cancellation fee of $30.00. If you paid a distance learning deposit, your deposit will not be refunded.
If you cancel before your reminder communication you will not be charged. If you are a distance learning client you will be refunded your deposit in full.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!