Distance Therapy uses computer technology to bring together client and counselor in ways that were not always available to clients and therapists in the pasts. Distance counseling can be used for many reasons including:
- Having agoraphobia
- If the client wants the comfort of their own home
- Time constraints
- Travel constraints
Distance therapy overcomes all of these obstacles by allows client and therapist to meet at their session time either via a phone or computer program like Skype.
Distance Therapy Pre Requisites
In order to qualify for distance therapy with Beacon of Hope Counseling all of the following conditions must be met:
- Must be a North Carolina Resident
- Must fill out an Intake Form Prior to scheduling an appointment
- Must read and sign the Counselor/Client Expectation form
- Must provide insurance information prior to your appoint or prepay the session fee
- Must have access to a phone for the session or computer and Skype (Free Download)
Once all of these things have been accomplished, then you can set up appointments via our online scheduling system. If you have additional questions call our office and we would be happen to discuss solutions for you.